Come & Join Us!
Saturday, July 23, 1:00-3:00 @ Taylor Co Dem Headquarters, 3291 S 14th St, Abilene, TX 79605.
Information will help build active participation in your respective counties as well as an opportunity for attendees to share cares, concerns, and ideas with us and with one another.
We’ve stepped into the new century - we’re wireless!
Sorry if you’ve reached a dial tone while we’ve been hooking up the new line
PHONE # IS STILL THE SAME!
New Taylor County Democratic Party Headquarters!
Will be opening for regular hours soon!
3291-A - S 14th!!!
Office Warming Party in December
Did you know that these entities are offering free help with healthcare.gov website?
The Betty Hardwick Center
Resource Care Clinics in Albany, Baird, Breckenridge, Clyde & Cross Plains
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Servies - www.cms.gov
All Texas voters must now present PHOTO ID when voting in person.
Please visit the website
for more information!
Join Our FaceBook Group & and like our Page!
(we will be getting buttons soon)
Follow us on Twitter!
Please Contact Ed Conley or Lara Carlin
for paperwork to file for Precinct Chair
325-677-1776 (Ed) or 325-660-6758 (Lara)
or send/deliver filing to:
6357 Huntington Pl.
Abilene, TX 79606
Message from the Texas Democratic Party
What it means to be a Democrat ...
Democrats stand for Hope, Equal Opportunity, and Fair Play. These are the values
Texans share in our personal lives and the values we expect to define our economic
and social policies. Texas Democrats are building a better state and a stronger
nation where those who work hard and play by the rules can achieve their American
We believe ...
· In equal opportunity for all citizens.
· In rewarding, honest, hard work with a living wage in a tax system that is fair.
· In family values that are more than a political slogan.
· In quality education that gives all citizens the opportunity to reach their potential.
· In freedom from government interference in our private lives and personal decisions.
· In the benefits of individual strengths in our diverse population.
· In security in our homes and safety on our streets. Criminals should face swift and certain punishment.
· In separation of Church and State to preserve the freedom to pursue our beliefs.
· In a strong United States—morally, economically and militarily.
· In support of laws that protect our environment, including common-sense
reforms that give us cleaner and safer air and water.
To preserve these values and to ensure that our state continues to provide
economic opportunity to all Texans, we must be able to conduct effective election
“Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, when everyone does their fair share, when everyone plays by the same rules. Our party, led by President Obama, is focused on building an economy that lasts—an economy that lifts up all Americans.
That's why Democrats are working to advance issues like job creation, education, health care, and clean energy—and you'll find all the information you need on these important issues right here on Democrats.org.”
Taken from the Democrats.org Website